Just Engaged and Proposals

Hello, Hello!

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to you wonderful ladies! I've been a community board stalker for quite some time now, and just recently got engaged on May 20th. With all the wonderful advice and support you girls offer, I couldn't wait to get on here and start building some friendships! :)

Anywho, I am Katie, currently a senior in college studying Exercise Science. I live in the Panhandle of Florida and loooooove spending time at the beach. Aside from class and work, my free time is also spent horseback riding, working out, or spending time with the boy.

Can't wait to meet you ladies!

-k

Re: Hello, Hello!

• Welcome!
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • Hi! I'm Exercise Science too, pre PT! Congrats on the engagement! Do you have a fun proposal story?? =)
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• yay! another ES major! Cardiac Rehab here!

I'm not sure if you know where Fort Morgan, Alabama is, but it's where we started dating after we had met at our college. He was working out there the summer we met. And there was a spot we use to go sit on on top of the fort and watch the water and sun set. So he took me back there at sunset and proposed in that spot. :) Such good memories and conversations were held there, and it was so awesome to be able to add another one to it!

Thanks to all you girls for being so welcoming! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards