Gothic Weddings
Options

I really LOVE this dress!

While the wedding isn't until 2012, I started dress shopping now because I am pretty indecisive and picky.....or so I thought.....

I fell in LOVE with this dress yesterday!

This is the front.....please excuse the look on my face!  LOL!  It's so light and flowy!  I LOVE IT!

And this is the back!  It has the corset back that I was looking for and we threw in a lapis (dark purple) colored ribbon to give it some personality. 

It has a sweep train, but I'm so short (LOL!) that it ends up looking like a chapel train.  I really LOVE this dress!  I can't stop thinking about it!  Does that mean it's the one?

Re: I really LOVE this dress!

• Options
    While it may seem like it's the one, if I were you I'd keep looking at least a little bit. I was completely sold on one of the first dresses I tried on, but everytime I went to the dress shop with relatives they had me try on other dresses and I eventually grew bored of the dress I originally wanted and then became indecisive.
  • Options
    i looked two years early and it was a huge mistake, I second guessed a dress I loved, let family talk me out of it, got a simpler dress by returning mine and hated that and ended up finding my perfect dress a year out which is like an even more ridicoulous poofy extravagent version of the one I started with, it's an awesome dress, but do your self a favor and wait till your wedding is closer, my adventure was costly even though I was able to sell the second dress on craigslist
  • Options
    Yeah, I think that sounds like a great idea...

Speaking of David's Bridal. I found a picture of the gown I originally had on layaway there. I had to pay $75 cancellation fee because I decided it wasn't the right gown for me. I was going to have a local seamstress add black applique' to it to fit my personality better. In store they carry it without the train, but I was going to order it with the chapel train like this one.

I'm glad I kept looking...

Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    LucaVCLucaVC member
    First Comment
    Love it!!! I'm doing the same thing! I exchanged my white tie up for a black velvet one. b.e.a.utiful!
    Visit Italian.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards