Delaware
Options

David's Bridal Cosmo Shoe

Hi Ladies!I am looking for the David's Bridal Cosmo shoe in Tangerine in size 8 or 8.5.  Even maybe a 7.5.  My wedding is July 2010.  These shoes are gone..its driving me nuts...I have 6 pairs.  Just need one more!!  Please help.  Willing to pay!!Erin

Re: David's Bridal Cosmo Shoe

• Options
    heatherlc123heatherlc123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have these shoes in an 8.5. I bought them on eBay used. They're a little small so I'm trying to find them in a 9. If I can find them in a 9, then you're more than welcome to buy these from me. The soles look like she walked on concrete or asphalt and I believe they're a little dirty on the heel as well as "worn" inside. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI Abbots Shoe Repair on Main Street will clean up shoes with damage at a very reasonable price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually have a 9 ordered.  I was hoping I could do size swapping with my girls.  Ha So maybe we can just trade. If you are interested.  I should be getting the 9s next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am in DESPERATE need for the same shoe, but in a size 9.5, 9, or 10. Do you have any of those sizes already, if so would your girls possibly be willing to sell me their used heels after your wedding? I know, sounds crazy!!! But, at this point I am willing to do anything!! I know how you feel and can't believe they've discontinued them!! I actually think I know you (Erin) through working with David's Bridal on Kirkwood Highway? They mentioned that you were in a similar situation, in searching for that "one last pair." I've looked everywhere and search day and night, but nothing yet... Can anyone help....I'd owe you BIG!!! :/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin-...forgot to mention...I have a 7.5 that we could share, if that helps? My wedding is the week after yours, July 17...and I live like 5 minutes from Newark.
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have an 8 we can share then I have a 9 ordered from ebay that I do not need and it would be all yours if you just paid me back.  I was going to do some feet squishing and buy pads to make their feet fit. ha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya on the "feet squeezing"...I don't have an 8, but I have a 7.5 that you could use first, then if I could just get them back for my wedding the following week? We could split the cost of them? Would that work for you? And, I could buy the 9s from you? My maid really needs a 10, but she's willing to squeeze into a 9 for me...love her! Let me know....:)
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need the 9 then if you dont have an 8.  But I am willing to share with you for the week after.  We will have to figure out how to get it to you because we will be on our honeymoon right after.  But my girls are willing to share!  Where are you getting married and where is your reception?  How exciting that we are kinda gonna match ha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh...I am seriously crying right now..thank you SO much!!! But I feel bad that I couldn't help you at all. I'll keep looking for an 8 for you...:( My wedding and reception is at Willow Valley in Lancaster, PA. I wouldn't mind picking them up from your maid if she doesn't mind either giving me her address, or meeting me somewhere/anywhere, sometime before the 17th. Let me know what works best for you/her. You can even email me directly ksprout@ccps.org or call me 443.907.0464 We would of course split the cost of them with you too...so you tell her I'll give her like $33...I think they were 65? Thank you again sooooooooo much! You're a savior!
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont cry because then I will cry.  Yea we can figure out something when it get closer. I have to look at my list and see who has that shoe..some of the girls are from out of state so if its one of them I will just keep her shoes and I can have my mom or someone drop the shoes off or something!  But we have time!  Glad I could help!  Let me know if you find an 8..im going to keep looking too!What is your name by the way?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds wonderful! My name is Kim. Do you want to just keep contact through here, the knot? Or do you want to exchange numbers? Thanks again...and I am on the search for ya! :)
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kim!My email address is een128@verizon.netI will give you my phone number through there!  Sorry it has taken me forever to reply.  I just started a new job so I have been very busy with that.  I got the 9s in the mail last week.  I will be going to get them cleaned sometime in the future. Talk to you soonErin
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to find an 8 too! I heard they run kind of big though, I heard a 7.5 is easier to find, so I'm having my bridesmaid go in and confirm her size. Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will cross my fingers for you!  Luckily I have found all my shoes..someones watching out for me! ha  Some are a little big, but I am supplying Dr. Scholls pads so my girls dont slip.  Ill cross my fingers for you.
  • Options
    MARIOSFIANCEMARIOSFIANCE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello.  I am looking for the BLUE COSMO shoe.  I know all of these posts are for the orange, but we need the blue in a size 8 ideally.  A 7.5 or a 8.5 will do too if anyone has a pair we can buy from you.  Please let us know, we are desperate, considering all 7 of the bridemaids are taken care of and 1 doesnt have the shoes!! PLEASE HELPPPP! thanks ladies.
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try ebay..i saw a few blue on there. not certain of the sizes.  Sorry I couldnt be of more help. I needed orange.
  • Options
    I know this post is old but I was wondering if any of you have this shoe that I could buy off you.  in size 8 or 10 or 81/2.  I need a total of 4 pair if possible. if not just one 81/2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards