New Mexico
Options

Catering???

Has anyone found a decently priced caterer?  

Re: Catering???

• Options
    Ximena MXimena M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What city and what type of food?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kbramlittkbramlitt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too "might' need a one....making a final decision on venue this weekend.  I am looking at venues in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque.  Would love to know who has used one - who is reasonably priced - in either town.  Since this will be a destination for most of my guest I want a southwest or New Mexico flavored menu. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kevin DeCory is awesome and will work with any budget! He has been catering weddings for 20 years, so I am so excited he will be working mine! On facebook you can view some of his plates of food, and he can make just about anything! He is also bartending for us! Here is his email
    • kevin.decory@yahoo.com
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was looking at Hacienda Dona Andrea for a possible wedding location, they gave us a list of Santa Fe caterers that they said were wonderful, friendly and highly recommended.  Here is the list:

Walter Burke Catering   www.walterburkecatering.com

Marja's Custom Catering   www.marjacatering.com

Cafe Cafe   www.cafecafesantafe.com

Cowgirl BBQ   www.cowgirlsantafe.com

Beyond Adobe Walls       www.beyondadobewall.com

Hope that list helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    in albuquerque and the type of food doesnt really matter just as long as it doesnt cost an arm and a leg
  • Options
    mdsanchmdsanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cooperage was recommended to me.  I haven't personally priced them out but I heard they were reasonable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards