August 2012 Weddings
Options

Rehearsal DIY Complete, + t+P

as you ladies know, I mentioned my nana was terminal. Last night we got the call that she passed away...at ay rate i apprecaite everyeones thoughts and prayers this past week...

I couldn't sleep well last night and woke up at 6 am. So i decided to DIY my rehearsal packs that I am handing out to the bridal party and parents on at the rehearsal...

I saw this idea online and ran with it. the pack includes a contact list and a brief schedule of the next day. I'm going to add in a lollipop as well0---or some other flat candy.
Here they are!

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: Rehearsal DIY Complete, + t+P

• Options
    so sorry about your nana.

your DIY is awesome, love the bags! did you print them yourself?
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry about your nana, even though you know the call is coming and can kinda prepare yourself it is so hard. I knew for 2 months that my Memere wasn't leaving the hospital and when I got that call.... it's just horriable.

I really love those bags how did you do them?
    83image 6image 0 image
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I actually bought a stamp on etsy and bought the small craft bags, they are only lie 5 x7
  • Options
    So sorry about your Nana. Sending prayers your way!

Love the idea of the rehearsal packs!  What info do you have on them? Can you post close ups (with all personal info blacked out, of course!) of the cards?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

Your DIY looks great 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sure I will post a Close up of the schedule beacuase I have that at work. (the dog on it is because we have a minature daschund so i keep putitng that dog in little spots throughout the wedding-- on the ceremony programs, ont he sign with the signature drink, etc--it just keeps "popping in")

The other piece is at home but this is what it says.

Lost?
    Confused?
    Can't find your lucky socks?!
    Call Anyone....(But the Bride!)

Coordinator--- phone #
    Maid of Honor- Phone #
    Best Man- Phont #
    Hotel- Phone #
  • Options
    Lost?
    Confused?
    Can't find your lucky socks?!
    Call Anyone....(But the Bride!)

LOVE IT!!! That is super cute! I might steal it! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards