New York
Options

Meltdown

After 16 months of wedding planning, with only 3 days to go, I finally had a meltdown. I have otherwise been very calm and pretty stress free. **sigh** Now I've wasted an hour and a half that I could have used to do something useful. I'm hoping to get all wedding related stuff done today so I can relax the next 2 days. Guess I should stop being a whiney brat and get to work!!!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Meltdown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Its ok to have a meltdown, I think! You gotta get that frustration out. That hour and a half you spent releasing your negative emotions means you can focus on your tasks ahead with positive emotions, think of it that way :) that time WAS useful, you needed to do that. You cant get the time back so dont worry about it now! Youre so close and its allllll going to be worth that one little 90-minute period of time!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree...you got your frustration out..now time to relax and enjoy all of your hard work!  Good luck and hope you have a perfect wedding day (if we don't hear from you until after...cause I am sure the next few days will be very, very busy for you!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. It was useful and can be very necessary.

I was always pretty calm and collected. The wedding was all business and I wasnt going to let anything get to me. I broke a few days before the wedding. Angry meltdown. Then (I may have told this story) just seconds before walking the aisle I broke again. This time all my emotions caught up to me and I just cried. I wish I had the emotional meltdown earlier, but either way...necessary

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Perfecvtly normal and time well spent.  Better to have a meltdown now than in 3 days.  Relax... you're on cruise control now, girl.  The end is near!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure it's for the better, good to let stress out now.  Good luck with your last few days!
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards