California-Los Angeles

Calling all Knotties:) Ideas for skyline wedding

Can anyone please share ideas for skyline wedding theme/decor/place card ideas? We are getting married in a high rise and looking for a theme....... i guess it doesnt have to be skyline theme but it would be nice

Anniversary

Re: Calling all Knotties:) Ideas for skyline wedding

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I think of a skyine I think of nighttime and candles.  I found some pictures on Google images that might help.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fun! I love the idea of being high about the city! Is it rooftop? I found this post:

and I know the ideas are travel inspired, but I thought it might be some good inspiration! I'll see what else I can find. I"m kinda a wedding junkie and can't make my mind up about anything (except our photographers)! lol!

happy planning!
  • michsancmichsanc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jAGORE08 THANKS A BUNCH!! You've been helpful :) Kyliebride, we are having our wedding on the 54th floor in Downtown LA City Club :) its such a gorgeous view....we also looked in downtown LA Athletic Club however the view wasnt as breathtaking
    Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds AMAZING! Who's your photographers? I'm gonna have to stalk their blog. ;)
    edited December 2011

Im thinking of using Nataly Lemus :)

Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't have one, we love our photograpehrs Jenn and Travis (www.jennandtravis.com). Sometimes referals are better than google. That's how we foudn them...through a referal. Plus, they're AWESOME and so creative. 
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've picked a great venue.  My daughter got married there four years ago, people are still talking about her wedding.  Best wishes.
  • eleven3eleven3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married in Dowtown L.A. in a venue with a great view of the Downtown skyline.  For our invitations (and STD's and RSVP's), I had an L.A. skyline blended into the backround.  That was the only skyline "hint" I added. I'll wait til the guests arrive and see for themselves. I know they'll love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Great thanks for the ideas:) Eleven3 that sounds like an awesome idea...we were thinking of doing it like a shadow on the invitation in black but your idea sounds pretty cool too
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards