New Jersey - South
Options

is feeling frustrated - photographer research

I'm just feeling a little frustrated. I've been researching photographers and I feel like I just keep hitting a dead end - the prices are just so much more than I wanted to spend. :( Maybe it's time to rework the budget...again.

Re: is feeling frustrated - photographer research

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm using www.betterimagephoto.net. Very affordable prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ugh I was there with florists.  Don't give up...relax and wait for all of the other knotties on here to give you some suggestions to check out.  Find a photog that will work in your budget and help make a package just for you!

I'm using Inger from keepsake studios.  This is the 3rd time my family has used her, and she is fabulous.  She will work in any budget and does some really great deals!  A few other girls did a practice run with her and LOVED her!  Her website is:

www.keepsakestudios.com

check her out and just keep trying till you find a photog that works.  you might need to stretch the budget a little, but you can find something really afforadable.

also, our videographer's wife does photography were really cheap!  google jack otepka and they're on there and find out about her photography.  she's very good from what i hear!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Inger from Keepsake Studios. She's very affordable and flexible. She hasn't photographed our wedding yet, but she's been so kind and great to deal with so far!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using proclick photo.  They have photography, videography, and DJ packages.  Very affordable!  The website is proclickphoto.com
    Good Luck! :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am now so excited.  I am meeting with Inger tomorrow to discuss photographing my wedding and you are right.  I really felt the connection by email and her price was reasonable to do what I wanted. 
  • Options
    chrisa91011chrisa91011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went through the same thing..we ended adjusting the budget to get the photographer we wanted. we are using Intrigue Photography out of Haddonfield. Their pricey but their work is amazinggg! best wishes gl tomorrow
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using paul dempsey photography.  he is great and very reasonable.  My engagement pics turned out wonderful!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    Butterfly219Butterfly219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I sent out some emails and I hope that I have some options to compare soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards