Wisconsin
Options

Sheraton Brookfield- Wedding Reception

Has anybody ever attended or had their wedding reception @ the Sheraton in Brookfield, WI? Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Re: Sheraton Brookfield- Wedding Reception

• Options
    I went to one of a close friend about 3 years ago. They had theirs in the Milwaukee Ballroom with about 150 guests. It was a pretty tight fit and very small dance floor.

They did the lower level package and everything was just "OK".

Also as a minor note...not that it bothers everyone...but this hotel did have a religious-based mass shooting in it about 6-7 years ago. Some people just think it's bad karma. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for your response!! I am going to go look at it today but I am going to keep this in mind!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_sheraton-brookfield-wedding-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:c2aa8389-e331-4f7b-93e6-cb253bcc9adfPost:95d3c965-a3df-473e-8537-af6c5daa9664">Re: Sheraton Brookfield- Wedding Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to one of a close friend about 3 years ago. They had theirs in the Milwaukee Ballroom with about 150 guests. It was a pretty tight fit and very small dance floor. They did the lower level package and everything was just "OK". Also as a minor note...not that it bothers everyone...but this hotel did have a religious-based mass shooting in it about 6-7 years ago. Some people just think it's bad karma. Good Luck!
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I've been to a work event in the ballroom and wasn't inpressed with the venue. Water glasses had caked-on food, as did the utensils. The food itself was OK, but the fact that the flatware and glassware were dirty really grossed me out.
  • Options
    My brother had his reception there 4 years ago.  The food was very good, but other than that, for the price, not worth it.  We booked at Brookfield Suites, down the road.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards