Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Recommendations on Beach Ceremony and Reception Locations

HELP! 

My FI and I have been searching the entire web to get the perfect beach wedding location for what fits our needs and budget. We want to have a private outdoor wedding ceremony on gorgeous green lawn that overlooks the beautiful gulfcoast in FL. We also want to have an indoor reception to accommodate our guests. Our budget is $5,000 total. Our guest list is 80 people. We are doing self-catering from cooking to baking and mostly everything will be DIY from invitations to centerpieces. We also want to BYOB (beer, wine, and a signature drink). Our theme is beach-themed. We are still on the search for an affordable photographer and DJ. Our main issue for right now is finding the right location that can accommodate our guest list, but mainly our budget. Affordable is what we are looking for! Our wedding will take place on a Saturday(I know that Saturdays seem to be the perfect day for a wedding... We just happen to get lucky because after we chose our date, we found out that it falls on a Saturday :) I also read that it's also the most expensive day to get married). I feel like I am so far behind on planning! Does anyone have reccommendations on an affordable venue off the gulfcoast in FL? We would like to have it at one venue, in that way, our guests do not have to travel in between.  

Any recommendations will be of great help! 

Hope to hear from someone soon! 

Re: Recommendations on Beach Ceremony and Reception Locations

• If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards