August 2012 Weddings

ITS WEDDING EVE DAY FOR US 8/17 BRIDES!!

WOW! Tomorrow is the big day! Can u really believe it has came on so fast, sometimes seeming like time is standing still and all of a sudden, its TOMORROW!! We did our rehearsal last night..everything seemed so rushed, my 3 yr old was wound up! Mom was showing her how she will stand and then start putting down flowers out of her basket..it was so cute! At one point, she just dumped the flowers out of the basket and came running up on the gazebo LOL! So tomorrow should be interesting with her for sure!  My Mom and I go pick our dresses up today and she is getting pics in frames today for our memorial table. New weather report..supposed to be hot today, storm tonight but it will be done by noon tomorrow so looks like our gazebo wedding is on! How is everyone else doing?
Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: ITS WEDDING EVE DAY FOR US 8/17 BRIDES!!

• 2 days to go for me!! Sounds exciting, it will be fun to see how your little girl is during the real ceremony : She might take it a bit more seriously once you are all dressed up, but if not you'll have some fun stories :D Have an awesome day, can't wait for pictures!
  • 2 days for me too. Have an amazing day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's supposed to be 75, sunny, 0% chance of rain tomorrow. Perfect :)
    Today will be busy. We're having a big pancake breakfast with my mom and my brother, then packing up all the wedding stuff before heading up to get our marriage license. Then we have to go pick up FI's tux (he went to get it yesterday but the sleeves were way too long and the seamstress wasn't there). And then we have the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner!  But tonight is just going to be fun and relaxing with my BMs. :)
    As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I thought, "Tomorrow is my wedding day." After several days of just sort of feeling numb or anxious, it's wonderful to feel really excited and happy. :)
    Good luck.... see you on the other side of "I Do!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!  So thankful to be able to set everything up today for the wedding tomorrow!  Our weather should be beautiful, too...78, a few clouds, and no chance for rain!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards