Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Retro & Vintage Knottie bio list!

Hei Retro & Vintage Knotties!

Have you checked out the RETRO & VINTAGE BIO PAGE yet? Now we can stalk each others' bios with ease! ;)  I've also added a bio page for our married knotties (accessible from the main page).  Check out their bios for vintage/retro For Sale Items!

If you'd like to be added to either list, please post in the monthly Roll Call (sticky posted at the top of the boards).  I'll update that thread each month to make it easier. If you can't find it, just introduce yourself on the boards, and let me know that you'd like to be added.  Include the following information:
  • planning or married bio link (don't need to make it a clicky)
  • Wedding date (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • Retro/Vintage era inspiration (example: 1940s)
  • Wedding colours (main colours first, accent colours second)
  • Wedding inspiration/theme (example: old hollywood)
Nice to meet you!!

--Eeva
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Retro & Vintage Knottie bio list!

• Options

Hello. I suscribed but it didn't ask me any of this information so I thought I'd send it your way.

planning bio link (don't need to make it a clicky)Wedding date: April 30, 2011Retro/Vintage era inspiration: 1920'sWedding colours: Pink and OrangeWedding inspiration/theme: I'm a big fan of the 1920's but my fiance and I wanted to combine what I love about the 20's with what we both love about today. I call it: nineteen tweety eleven (a mix of 1920 and 2011).
  • Options
    No problem, I added you.  If you decide to make a planning bio, please let me know the link and I'll add it.  I love your wedding inspiration/theme description, by the way.  lol!
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    I got my planning bio up and running!  Will you add me to the list?

www.web.me.com/lilmomma927/site   (ugly web name I know)
    09/18/2010
    1940's/50's
    Mint Chocolate
    Vintage charm- brooches, hankies, old postcards, Ball glass jars.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey Schapp--can you check your website address again?  I keep getting a page load error when I try to access it. 
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    S.O.B.!   Let's try one more time.  I know I'm a pain in the rear!

Let's see if that works!
  • Options
    Lol, not at all!  It works fine now, don't worry. :D
    Our Wedding Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards