New York
Options

Vendor Review: Club 86 Bagels and Cakes (Geneva)- Wedding Cake Tasting

Club 86 Bagels and Cakes, Lori Legott
We met with Lori, not really knowing what we wanted for a cake and almost feeling skeptical that her business might be a little "too good to be true" because her price was drastically lower than any other quote we had received.
$2.55 a slice with a minial delivery fee- unheard of!!!

We were greeted with a few slices of the most amazing white cake w/ strawberry filling.  It was so light and had the perfect "strawberry shortcake" flavor, while still looking very elegant.  I was in love.
She showed us hundreds of pictures of her beautiful cakes... she is the real deal!
Together we designed a cake that I just know will be beautiful and fabulous and everything we are hoping for.  I have the utmost confidence in her and just can't wait to eat some more of her yummy cakes.

One negative I can tell you is that she is not the best at promptly returning emails or calls (which drives me bonkers!!!) but she does get back to you... eventually... and from other brides timeliness was never an issue on the day of... just not the greatest with communication. 

Club 86:  A -- the price is just great!!!  And the cake was exactly the type of light, air-y deliciousness we were looking for (not big on the fondant covered heavy cakes... esp b/c this is a May wedding), communication can be frustrating, but overall, well worth the price!!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Vendor Review: Club 86 Bagels and Cakes (Geneva)- Wedding Cake Tasting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ditto this - as I've known Lori my whole life. All of her cakes are amazing. Her lemon is delicious too, and she's a very talented woman!! If you are looking for a totally delicious cake at a reasonable price, GO FOR IT!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards