Illinois

Barn

Hi i'm looking for a rustic barn venue near Chicago.  I'm on a bit of a budget.  Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Barn

• Check out Byron Colby Barn in Grayslake.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There's also the Hoosier Grove Barn in Streamwood. It's small, but it is pretty affordable.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    I just booked a venue in Rockton, IL, which is about 1 1/2 hours north of chicago... It's a rustic barn venue located at a couple's land...and it's basically free. They just ask for alittle help doing a couple things on land, and what it would cost for a port-a-potty. I think my fiance' decided to give them a couple hundred dollars. Let me know, and I can give you more information.

in Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_barn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:eae953d3-4490-40f3-acac-73504906ea88Post:35a36171-2d92-4e99-808d-488b1fc5b18a">Barn</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi i'm looking for a rustic barn venue near Chicago.  I'm on a bit of a budget.  Any suggestions would be great!
    Posted by channy1981[/QUOTE]
  • Loos79 I am interested in that location but cannot find any contact info! Could you send me the information ?!
  • I am interested as well! Can I have the information? My fiance and I are getting married next summer and have little to no money haha
  • Oak lane of Oregon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards