Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Fall centerpiece...thought I'd share :) PIP

Hello...I'll through this on some other boards as well but finally got a centerpiece done!  Only 7 more to go :)  I'm really happy with how it turned out...however, may swap the flowers with leaves. 

There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fall centerpiece...thought I'd share :) PIP

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Are you putting anything around the base of it, or will it sit alone on the table??  I think it could look nice with some votives/petals (or leaves) around it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks md :)  Yeah, it's going to have tealigts in mini pumpkins around it or votives in some decorated votive holders and yep, there will be leaves :)  Can't wait until it's completely done, then on the the next project :)
    There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsRBurnsMrsRBurns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I think that is a great centerpiece!!! Beautiful work, great idea!!! I like the votive idea as well!!!  Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That looks great!  I like it with the flowers and the idea of leaves/votives on the table.  Where did you get the manzanita branches?  I've been searching for them but only need 1-2 and most online places have a min order.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards