California-Inland Empire
Options

IE GTG - No Go

Looks like a lot of people can't make it this Saturday.  The last few that were going can't make it.  I too have tons of things to do that day (especially the baby shower at 1pm) so I have decided to cancel the whole thing and reschedule for a later date. 

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: IE GTG - No Go

• Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is kind of a good thing because i really wanted to go and meet everyone now i still can :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Too many people can't make it.  I would like to meet everyone I haven't already met and see the people I have met. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its ok we'll find a time when more people can go and im there!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I'm already booking up the next few months with baby showers and bday parties.  LOL  OMG, being an adult is so tiring!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know! tomorrow is supposed to be my day off and within a matter of a few hours i now have a full day!! i feel like february is flying by way too fast!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not liking February at all. It's a yucky month, especially this year.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to be Flaky McFalkerson. This weekend is just so busy for me. This whole month has been busy :( Hopefully things will slow down in March. Well, except that my MIL will be here in March
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I wanna go too!! ...I guess I was a MIA when this was set-up?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh good. I was going to have to flake too. My little sis got tickets for us to a bridal show tomorrow! lol How cute huh? I couldn't turn her down.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards