Wisconsin
Options

Hairstylist - Racine or Kenosha

Since I don't live in Racine at the moment, I have no idea where to go to get my hair done the day of the wedding. I would love a place that does hair and make-up. The wedding will be in downtown Racine, so the closer to downtown the better. If anyone has suggestions on stylists or salons in the area, I'd love to hear them! Thanks!

Re: Hairstylist - Racine or Kenosha

• Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tangles Salon – Amanda Prindl(Located above Upurea)304 Main Street, Racine, WI 53403

(262) 456-2750

I had Holly F do my hair, but Amanda is my normal sylist.  Holly specializes in up-dos.

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not in the downtown area but I'm using Urban Trends. They do everything--hair, makeup, nails, massage, etc. I had my makeup done there once and have had my hair cut there, but haven't had my hair/makeup trial yet. I can give you more info after that but so far, I like the place.

http://www.urbantrendsalonspa.com/
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had my hair done at urban trends a few times, back when I was still in high school (gosh that seems so long ago) and they always did a great job. Just make sure that if you don't like something, speak up!! If they're not available, check out hair & company. The owner Scott has done my families hair since we were kids and one stylist, Katie, is a good friend of mine. Either place is going to treat you well.

~Heather
  • Options
    rawbeezyrawbeezy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Tangles also, Katie G does my hair. She is amazing!
  • Options
    berninge1berninge1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Urban trends is great, Tangles is also great. But also try The Look: Total Concept salon. (a bit more reasonably priced). There is also Main Credentials down town.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards