Maryland-Baltimore

Looking for good Band recommendations

We are getting married next June (2012) and are in the process of looking into bands... 

So far, we like The Source, Nightsong, Broadsound, and DC Fusion

Have you seen them before?   If so, what are your thoughts?   Are they entertaining?  Energetic?  Gets the crowd moving?  Etc....    We have no idea where to start.   

Thanks!

Re: Looking for good Band recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Was sent over here by a friend on TN. ;)  We had Onyx through Washington Talent and they were AMAZING.  I seriously could not recommend them highly enough.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • edited December 2011
    Like Rags we were sent here from a post on the TN.  We had a band @ our wedding in '06, that we booked through Elan Artists.  It looks like it has changed names.  Something to be aware of is that if you want a vocalist who you see in a video, at a showcase, etc. to make sure that vocalist is going to be the one at your wedding.  They switched our female vocalist on us and I was a little let down on our wedding day as a result- I never really got an explanation as to why and the female vocalist we did have was fine, but I had expections and was confused- I wish I had been more specific. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I also saw this on TN.  Like Rags, we booked through Washington Talent but we went with Millennium.  They were amazing!! 2 years later and people are still commenting about how great they were.  We booked through John Hall @ Washington Talent and he was very responsive and really worked with our budget.  Good luck!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're actually getting the guys from Howl at the Moon to come and do their dueling piano show. Everyone's really excited about it :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Night Song. We have been to several events, they have been at, I can't wait till our wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards