Florida-Central Florida
Options

Dubsdread Costs

Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone knows the costs to have ceremony and reception at Dubsdread Golf Course in Orlando. Approx 100 guests.

Thanks!

Re: Dubsdread Costs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on the day you are having the wedding. I'm having mine on a Wednesday and they cut the costs due to it not being a typical wedding day. I'm getting all three areas for $250. They were also willing to work with us on the menu, we are doing a buffet for $36.00. Schedule an appointment and meet with them. They have been very friendly, helpful and quick to respond.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow $250, that's awesome!  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    riquenariquena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow.. that is awesome.. i have this place bookmarked as one of my favs.. i'm looking to do it on a Sunday and having buffet as well.  Sounds like a good deal.  I'll have to call and find out prices too! Good luck!! Smile
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment scheduled to see them on the 28th. If you haven't seen them by then, I can let you know what I find out. :)
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lcollazo38lcollazo38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i looking at dubsdread for a Sunday all 3 areas is 700 normal price is 995. I based my price on 60 guest with the deluxe buffet. which is 41.95 with the venue food taxes chair covers set up and brake down charges ,champagne toast  and open bar for one hour my total would be 5,480.00

it was nice leaving the place with a break down of pricing including all taxes
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so I went to see Dubsdread on the 28th. My specs were for a 90 person wedding on a Saturday evening with the deluxe buffet, with the chivarri (sp?) chairs, floor length linens, champagne toast and 4 hour open bar. My quote came out to $10262 including all service fees and taxes. There is an $8500 food and beverage minimum for a Saturday wedding - this does include the rental fee. Hope that helps!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are willing to be flexible regarding your date/time, you can get an amazing deal.  We were quoted $2100 for all 3 areas for a daytime ceremony/reception, about 40 guests with brunch buffet.  We were considering doing it on President's Day 2012 but have since selected another venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are trying to keep costs down, consider a brunch wedding and reception.  We got married in the courtyard at Dubsdread at 10 am and had a champagne brunch reception, and it cut our costs by about half.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards