Texas-Houston

Reviews for Monarch Wedding & Event Planning?

I'm considering sigining the contract with Sally and want to confirm that some of the ladies on this board have used her and were happy with the service.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews for Monarch Wedding & Event Planning?

• robscorobsco member
    First Anniversary First Comment

I'm currently using her for DOC services for my wedding next year.  She's more than a DOC.  She has been involved every step of the way!  I'm extremly happy with her.

Before I brought her on, I spoke to some of her references she had provided when I asked.  She had a long list so I talked to three previous brides.  I was sold....they all stated she was the best, worked hard & cared about their weddings.

• I have also heard some good things about here. I was considering booking her for DOC . Does anyone have pricing info?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Sally was my planner.  Along with her other coordinator, Rosie, they did a fantastic job with all parts of my wedding.  You can not go wrong with their services. 
  • She did my wedding 2 weeks ago. She's amazing, and her prices are on her website www.monarch-planning.com
  • My friend used her and loved her. I used Dream With Me Event Planning and I loved my planner too! She is way more affordable and is super creative.
  • I posted a few weeks ago about hiring inexpereinced wedding planners-coordinators. After learning my lesson I began to research planners-coordinators.

I actually looked at Something To Celebrate, Eventology, Dream with me Event Planning, CE Wedding-Event Planning,  Monarch Wedding & Event Planning. 

Something to Celebrate & Eventology were great but they wanted a lot more than I had budgeted & their services were month of coordination.

Dream with Me Planning was more affordable but they are because there services are not very extensive. I also found that they don't have as much experience as I would like & I don't want to repeat my same mistake from before with the newbie coordinator.

I met with sally from Monarch wedding & event Planning about a week and a half ago.  Her package & costs are the perfect fit for me. She is willing to start working with me now versus just a month before.  Judging from her experience, services & reasonable costs & after weighing all my options, she is the best choice overall. So I will be signing a contract with her.

As I mentioned in a previous post, research your vendors well. Look at what you are really getting in their services, their contract, their expereience & what there past clients have to say about their services (reviews, references, google). 

You will be glad you did the research.
  • I thought that their packages were very extensive. She did everything and more than I could ever think of. And she has done over 45 weddings in two years...that is pretty impressive I thought lol...either way...there are many to choose from. I just went with them because she has a unique creativity that none of the other planners I interviewed had. Plus, I really loved that she does not take referral fee's from vendors. Instead, she gets discounts from them for her clients. I think that she is a very good business person as well as a great creative thinker.
  • FullwedFullwed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    To answer Sleepyb's question:  I was extremly happy with Sally at Monarch wedding & event planning.  I used her services.  Went above & beyond & more importantly actually cared.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards