Favors
Options

X-Post - Photo Favors - Note Cards

Hi everyone - does anyone have an example of a note they included or have seen the bride and groom attach to/with the photo favors they gave out at the wedding? TIA!

Re: X-Post - Photo Favors - Note Cards

• Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As in like a photo of you and fi?  If so, I got a pic frame once of a couple and I thought it was odd.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, we're having a separate photographer take photos of our guests and giving them that in a frame as their favors. I just wanted to add a note to say thanks for sharing in our special day - but didn't want to say exactly that - I couldn't think of a different way of saying thanks.
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try and come up with a clever poem or something.  We are having a photo booth for our wedding, and got photo strip frames for a favor.  We are putting a note inside the frame saying thank you for sharing our day and to enjoy the photo booth.  We are having our photobooth be right inside the reception room, but I have heard many people say that the photo booth was in another room and many guests didn't know about it.  So our note is to make sure people know about the photo booth and enjoy it.  If your photographer is in another area, you may want to mention in your note about it.  We haven't exactly picked out our wording yet.  I don't want just cheesy "thanks for coming" so we will try to be a little more clever. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - I'm not too much of a poet and I too don't want to come off too cheesy. I'm hoping someone has something cool that they've seen or used and can suggest it.
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_x-post-photo-favors-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:1bab68c4-92c3-45d7-a359-b3310fc6ce11Post:c588a6e8-7a99-4fb5-9f2e-6c7167fd16b8">Re: X-Post - Photo Favors - Note Cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks - I'm not too much of a poet and I too don't want to come off too cheesy. I'm hoping someone has something cool that they've seen or used and can suggest it.
    Posted by mostuneeke[/QUOTE]

Then skip the poem.  For some reason, people try to become poets at wedding time.  You can always just say something like "thank you for sharing our special day with us.  As a token of our appreciation, we would love for you and your family to take a picture with our photographer, and when pictures are developed, we will send the picture for you to place in this frame"
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    jaimed99jaimed99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got photo keychains made at her reception...the photographer took the pic, printed it out and stuck it on one side of a keychain...the other had their names and the date and said thank you for sharing our special day.  I got three lol...one alone, one with my bro and one with my dad! I liked that, because I'm more likely to use a keychain...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards