• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Kentucky-Louisville

Limo Recommendations (or warnings!)

Hey, ladies! I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a limo service for the wedding day (or a recommendation to NOT use a certain company!) It just seems like a lot of limo companies are kinda seedy or smarmy. :-/ Any help is very much appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo Recommendations (or warnings!)

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We used R and R Limo as they were the only limo company that I could find that had buses sans stripper poles.  We bused our guests to/from the hotel/wedding so that everyone could enjoy themselves and not worry about the snow/ice/DUI.  They were okay.  My FIL had to go tell the driver that she was supposed to be leaving and arriving at certain times and then she got a move on.  Overall I think our experience was as good as a limo company can get - it seems like that's where you hear most of your horror stories.  They weren't my favorite vendor by far, but I didn't really have any issues with my wedding vendors.
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I feel like there have been a few posters on here before that have had negative experiences with Aztec Limos. I would search this board and see what you can find what others have said in the past.
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, stay FAR FAR away from Aztec.  They're awful.  R and R and Person to Person are both awesome companies though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards