California-Orange County
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations

I just found out the place we had originally planned on having our rehearsal dinner does not take reservations, so that idea is out. We were looking to having something low key, easy and budget friendly. Our first choice was a pizza place where everyone can relax and mingle. Anyone have any suggestions of low key. fun places in North OC?
~Birthmother to My little Liddybug 3/9/04~ ~Step-mom to Jack (6)~ BFP #1 1/4/11 Missed m/c at 8wks/1day 2/10/11 D&C 2/11/11 ~ BFP #2 10/4/11 *Stick baby, stick!*~ My BFP Chart. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket BabyName Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations

• Options
    slewinterslewinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Buca Di Beppo?? They're super fun, the food is great, and they definitely take reservations.  They do lots of rehersal dinners too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you could do bj's.. they have yummy pizza and most can host large parties and will let you make reservations
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Stubriks in Fullerton and did an appetizer dinner. We reserved the second floor, which was fun, but loud towards the end of the night because it was a loft and they had a band playing. We didn't want a seated dinner, because we wanted people to be able to walk around and mingle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about The Old Spaghetti Factory (in Fullerton or Newport) or Lino's Italian in Huntington Beach is also good and somewhat budget friendly. Or Ruby's on the Huntington Beach Pier. They have that whole second floor area - I don't think they normally do reservations but you might be able to work something out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards