New York-Upstate
Options

Capital Region hair and makeup?

Perhaps you ladies can help with this, because there are so many hair and makeup places around here and I don't know where to start! I'm looking for someplace relatively budget friendly that is either in or near Latham, or that will come to my venue. Any recommendations? Thanks!
October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image

Re: Capital Region hair and makeup?

• Options
    I had a feeling you'd show up in this post, LOL! If it was just me, the extra cost probably wouldn't be as much of a problem. But at least half my bridesmaids want to get their hair done as well. Not all of them are in a position to spend a ton of money on getting their hair done, and I'm definitely not in a position to pay for them.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    I am using Lipstick and Lashes.  They also travel to you and i i found their prices to be less than MMF. I have also heard many good reviews about them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    juda29juda29 member
    First Comment
    Im SOOOOOOO Glad you asked this.... Im in need of a great hair and makeup artist as well. My wedding day is August 31st, again not sure if you've seen my post Im doing all the planning long distance I live in south florida and Im having the wedding at the Albany Country Club. Id love any advice:)

Thanks ladies you rock :)
  • Options
    I'm using Lipstick n Lashes as well!  Super friendly, helpful and reasonably priced!
  • Options
    Yep, Lipstick N' Lashes is just as good as MMF but much more affordable. Plus, Joanna rocks! 
  • Options
    Rewind Salon in Rotterdam are pretty well priced here is their info (518)280-2978, 3100 Guilderland Ave, Schenectady, NY 12306, www.rewindsalon.com ask for Amy Kretzlershe is great.
  • Options
    Destiny from Nvious! Her work is amazing!! http://nvioushairandmakeup.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards