New York-Long Island

Shoes

Hi girls, any suggestions on shoe stores I can check out to purchase my wedding shoes in the Suffolk County area?  I looked at Casa Di Mario in Patchogue today and am thinking of looking in Pzaz.  I don't really want to go into David's Bridal though and I don't want to order off line.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011

so it's not Suffolk, but very close to the border :)

Sandy's shoes in Massapequa on Sunrise Highway. I just got mine there Friday! The sales people were really nice and helpful.

• alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i found mine at saks. i went to a bunch of 'wedding' stores and hated the shoes.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.  I'll probably check both places out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • R.WilsonnyR.Wilsonny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got my shoes at DSW ;)

• lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The place in Massapequa is great, but there is also a great place right by the Roosevelt Field Mall that is just wedding shoes.
  • edited December 2011

lisalou402: Do you happen to know the name of that place?  Or do you have any guesses? lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think Lisa was referring to Sandy's Shoes in my earlier post.
  • lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Shoe Boutique Inc
    351 Old Country Rd
    Westbury, NY 11590
    Phone: 516-876-6577
    Fax: 516-876-6977

This is the place!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • maggiepatchmaggiepatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually ordered mine from Zappos.com.  They have a great selection and you can have them shipped and return for free.  Their prices are reasonable.  I ordered three pairs initially and liked one but needed a small size.  Just returned all three, ordered the new size in one and now those are my wedding shoes.  They usually ship overnight for free even when you pick standard ground shipping.  Tres easy!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Zappos, too, but then, I knew exactly what I wanted.  If you want to shop around and try out a whole bunch of options, in-store (and probably store-hopping) is definitely your best bet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards