Florida-North Florida
Options

hair extensions

Has anyone gotten hair extensions done anywhere in or around Jacksonville?  I really want them for my wedding but only if they are done by someone good.

Re: hair extensions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I cut my haira few months ago and regret it :[ My hair grows but I want really long hair for my Wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've worn extensions several times, including for my wedding :).  I'm also wearing them in my siggy pic (the photo on the right).  If you're considering extensions, you have to go to Darlene Smith at Mosaic Salon!  She's really well known around Jacksonville for hair extensions because that's what she specializes in (she offers several different methods).  Her website is www.beautybydarlene.com. She'll do a consultation with you to determine which method is best for your type of hair (and of course she'll take your budget into consideration).  She also does a great job of going over the care and maintenance of the extensions (and they are high maintenance so don't get them if you're not prepared for that).  Good luck!
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  Your hair looks GORGEOUS in your picture!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I love her hair! She's gorgeous. Kiss Thanks Ashley I am going to bookmark her website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, guys :).  Extensions are the best invention ever... haha.  I'd wear them all the time if I could, but unfortunately I would be broke if I did lol. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Love hair extensions. I do a lot of modeling and wear them all the time. My artists is amazing at matching my colors and blending them

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards