Iowa-Des Moines
Options

June Brides!

We are about 5 months out now and I was just wondering what everyone is up to? What do you have booked and what do you have left?

I have almost everything booked.  All I have left is the Tuxes
I need to do little stuff now like tie bows on bubbles and finish my card box.

Re: June Brides!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my big things booked but that is about it. I did finally get my dress also. Unfortunately, that is all I have done. I am still switching my colors so I am not very far into the planning.

I am glad you are getting yours figured out though. Congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am at 5 months to the day!  I am getting really excited and feel the time is going by so fast now! 

This weekend we booked our honeymoon to Cancun at the Sun Palace Resort.  I am really happy with it and can't wait!  Where is everyone else going???

The next things we need to do is register for gifts and figure out my inviations.  Those are my top to dos right now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awesome...looks like we are all getting things done.
    Jacobe...let us know if we can help with any ideas or anything.
    mrsbjoloughlin...that sounds amazing right now! It is so stinking cold out there...that honeymoon should be a lot of fun. We are going to Walt Disney World

We did Tuxes last night and I am working on Invitations tonight...we still need to register for gifts

I agree that it seems as though it is coming so quickly now...I am getting really excited!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love anyones assistance.....the problem is that I have no idea where to start :( I did get the big and most important parts out of the way. Our next challenge is going to be BM dresses and my first fitting. From there I think things will get figured out a lot better than they are right now.
  • Options
    krysh2302krysh2302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are about five months out as well. I have most done...but I am wondering.... has anyone hired a make up artist for the big day? I am out of the Des Moines area and need someone that can meet us pretty early. Anyone have any tip? THANKS!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards