Florida-West Coast
Options

Sword Sounds - Question?

Hi all - I've seen Sword Sounds' name repeatedly on these message boards, and we are looking into hiring them for our wedding. For those of you who have used them, how was your overall experience? Also, would anyone mind sharing their price range with them so we know how much would be the normal fee? We're only using them for our 4 hour reception - not the ceremony. Also interested in the uplighting, though figuring out the expense of the DJ services are more important right now. Thanks!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sword Sounds - Question?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am located in St. Petersburg and I own a dessert and cocktail party catering business, Sun Baked LLC... Let me know if you dont have a cake or caterer I will give you a great price! You can see some of my work on my website at http://www.sunbakedllc.com or email me at SunBakedLLC@aol.com... thanks!
    ~Tina Morley
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember the exact price I paid to use them for our dj. I think it was around $700, but totally worth it.    Rob also preformed our ceremony and did our ceremony music.  When you call to talk to him tell him you head about him from the knot.com. I hope that helps
  • Options
    corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had Rob as a DJ. I think i paid around $625. He did an awesome job and I would HIGHLY recommend him.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rob Sword and the price was $650 for 4 hours of DJ services and 10 cans of uplighting. He was a great DJ and really kept the party going!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dan from Sword Sounds and also did uplighting. I can't remember the exact price but it was like $675ish for it all.

Definitely mention that you heard about him from the knot because he will probably give you an even better deal.
  • Options
    Gorecbrie2011Gorecbrie2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the feedback! I think we are going to go ahead and go with them. Can’t beat the price and he did give me a good deal since I found him on the Knot :) The uplighting included is awesome too. I spoke to Rob, but Dan would be the one available for our day. Glad to know everyone loves them!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had an opportunity to work with Rob Sword at a recent wedding. He is AWESOME! He was very attentive to the bride and groom's needs. He was serving food and drinks to the bridal party during a photo shoot. He truly is a jack of all trades. You'll be happy with him. I promise. :-)

He makes a cameo in the wedding highlight's video I filmed for Ashley & Garrison. Check him out at 3 minutes and 30 seconds. 

He's a really fun-loving guy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually meeting up with him this Friday. I have only heard good things about him and am going to book him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards