• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
South Carolina-Charleston

Vendor Reviews

Richard Bell Photography - A+
The photographers at Richard Bell are amazingly talented and worth every penny. We budgeted more than most may for photos because it was really important to me - the pictures are how you'll remember your wedding day! They were taking pictures as I arrived at the church with my BMs and they managed to capture every classic moment throughout the entire day. They made it so easy and fun!

Regal Catering - A+
Michelle with Regal was great to work with. She gave us fair and honest opinions while we were planning. I never worried a minute about the food because I had faith in her experience. Every wedding guest I spoke to raved about the food (the Northerners loved the fried green tomatoes) and we had several people comment that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding (yay!). Their prices were very reasonable, the presentation was awesome, staff was very friendly and we had a great care package to enjoy afterwards.

Out of Hand - B+
The only reason I give Out of Hand a B+ is that their communication skills are a bit lacking. The flowers were absolutely amazing and everything I wanted. The rentals were beautiful and everyone at the shop was very friendly. We had difficulty a few times having someone respond to us about questions during planning. On the day of the wedding, the rentals were supposed to be delivered at 9AM and weren't delivered until noon (after we called twice asking where they were). Everything turned out ok, but I just recommend that people make sure they stay on top of everything!

Pepper Plantation - A+
This venue is amazing and I'm so extremely happy we chose to have our reception there. You pay only for the venue - no tables, chairs, etc, but it's so beautiful. They were really easy to work with and let us set up the day before the wedding and break down the day after. It was so beautiful at night and hardly needed decorations other than flowers and tables - it's so beautiful on it's own.

Indulgence Salon - A+
We had hair and makeup done at Indulgence Salon (located in Mt. P). They were so great about getting us set up with our own stylists. For 4 of us to get hair and makeup done, we were only there for 2 hours. It was very relaxing and fun! Their prices were very reasonable for the service you get - I highly recommend them!
This kind of love is what I dreamed about ~6.4.10~

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards