Hawaii

Is this a feasible idea?

We are leaning towards a small destination wedding in either Hawaii or S.Florida.
Our idea right now is to rent a luxury beachfront house for our honeymoon for a week or two and on our wedding day have the wedding there at the house on the beach and have a small reception/dinner catered up in the house/on the beach if the weather is nice.
When I say small, I mean max of 20, probably closer to 10.

Re: Is this a feasible idea?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_is-this-a-feasible-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:ea8328fb-5590-470d-b312-27f2eeb4f410Post:d1993452-3421-410a-ac7a-914f8eb0d0d6">Is this a feasible idea?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are leaning towards a small destination wedding in either Hawaii or S.Florida. Our idea right now is to rent a luxury beachfront house for our honeymoon for a week or two and on our wedding day have the wedding there at the house on the beach and have a small reception/dinner catered up in the house/on the beach if the weather is nice. When I say small, I mean max of 20, probably closer to 10.
    Posted by beachwed10[/QUOTE]

Depends on your budget. There are some FABULOUS places that you can rent out, and host all 20 of your guests if you like for the week... But they dont come cheap. We looked into doing this and it was just out of our budget, but we did find some spectacular places. Good luck!
  • We would be renting the house for our honeymoon and just one of the days have the wedding there. We would not be hosting our guests.
  • Your looking at double the cost of living here in hawaii keep that in mind. A luxury beach house will oat likely be waaaaaaaaay more here than in Florida.
  • yes totally. check out the oceanfront oasis from Kathy Ireland Weddings.  It's a gorgeous beach house with a wedding license.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards