Pennsylvania

videographer in Wilkes-Barre area

please let me know if you can recommend a reasonably priced videographer for a wedding in November. Thanks!

Re: videographer in Wilkes-Barre area

• edited December 2011
    please let me know if you can recommend a reasonably priced videographer for a wedding in November. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Reasonably priced can really vary from person to person. Do you have more a specific price point in mind???
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    under $900 - thanks
  • MadisonStreetMadisonStreet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good thing to remember is that videographers put a lot of time into shooting your wedding.  They not only spend the hours shooting your wedding but the bulk of the time and effort is in the editing room.  For less than $900 it's going to be hard to find a quality videographer to shoot your entire day.  You also want to be careful with who you choose - you don't want a video that's going to be cheesy in 10-20 years.

You may want to look into someone to shoot just your ceremony.  It will give you a fantastic video to remember the most important part of your day and all it's special moments and details!

-Leslie
  • edited December 2011
    We are using John Beierle Video Productions in Hanover Township - we are only doing video for our ceremony and he gave us a great price - much better than the other places we got quotes from.  he's been doing it for over 20 years and really knows his stuff.  He's so great to work with.  I defintiely recommend him!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards