Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Vases and Champagne Toasting Glasses for Sale!

I got married this summer and have a couple more items for sale.

Nine cylinder clear glass vases, $20
7.5 inches tall, and 3.5 inches wide. Perfect for floating candles, great for decorating around the house, parties, weddings. Perfect size for your typical flower bouqets. Used for bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. Also includes river pebbles. River rocks help any bouquets stand tall. One of the vases has a small crack. 

Set of two new Lenox Forevermore Champagne Flutes. $35
I bought these for my wedding as the perfect toasting flutes, but they arrived too late. The original price is $43. They are beautiful toasting flutes with a silver base and silver heart design on each flute. These would be great as a wedding present for the newly married couple as well. These are brand new, unopened in the box.

78 Cylinder Bud vases with ribbon $100
Used as center pieces for wedding, but are lovely vases to decorate your home. You can put a single large bloom(as pictured) or multiple flowers in the vase. Renting identical bud vases from Richfield Floral or Midway Party Rental will cost you $1.50. I know I planned on going this route first for my wedding.

I am also willing to sell you a portion of the vases.

These are sturdy, high quality vases. See the link below - I bought them from Amazon. To make the vases more decorative, and follow the design work of local florists, we added a single row of 2.5" various green satin ribbons around the base. If green is not your color, you can easily remove the ribbon as it is taped on with one piece of double sided tape. I am selling them for about $1.30 each. I paid about $2 each, plus the additional cost of the ribbon.

please send me an email if you are interested margaretputz@hotmail.com

Re: Vases and Champagne Toasting Glasses for Sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards