Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

help!

I need a wedding officiant for our outside ceremony. We are getting married 10/12/12 and I've only found one within my budget but I'm not sure it's legit. I'm hoping to only spend about $150 if it's possible. If I could get some recommendations that would be great!! Ceremony is in Edina, MN. 

Thanks!!

Re: help!

• mac17mac17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_help-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:07843bd5-fe8a-4003-9d74-2099ef8f0e85Post:acd7ba78-18e1-4795-abe3-9fca7a55daef">help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need a wedding officiant for our outside ceremony. We are getting married 10/12/12 and I've only found one within my budget but I'm not sure it's legit. I'm hoping to only spend about $150 if it's possible. If I could get some recommendations that would be great!! Ceremony is in Edina, MN.  Thanks!!
    Posted by rissaa12[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I know you are worried about the person being legit.  Here are some things to ask them: ask to see their credientials they have registered with the state, ask to see reviews and/or contact information from other couples they have performed weddings for, and to see examples of their work.  I know it was nice for me and my husband to see the finalized copy of the ceremony ahead time and have final say on it.  You could always check the officiant page on the Wedding Channel and/or Wedding Wire for officiants.</div><div>
    </div><div>Best of luck.</div>
    Anniversary
  • You can have someone get ordained online and register with the state.  That would be pretty cheap!
  • This is who did ours.  She was good and legit.  I don't remember how much she was, but she wasn't expensive.

LINK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards