Ohio-Toledo
Options

Downtown locations

I'm looking for reception halls in/around downtown toledo, my family lives in sylvania and his out past oregon so we were hoping in the middle but I wanted something a little different! I'm not that interested in the hotel halls 

Re: Downtown locations

• Options

We just booked the Courtyard at the Docks for 2013. This is inside Admirals. I love the location, it is a little more unique than a regular hall, and it is downtown. Just so you know they are up for sale, supposedly this does not effect weddings, but that is a risk we are taking.

• Options

The Event Center, 5/3 Field, Huntington Center, Toledo Museum of Art-all of these have a totally different feel, atmosphere, and capacity.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can also try the fountain room inside the erie street market civic center and depending on the number of guest try 20 North art gallery..its very pretty in there ! Good luck finding a location !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_downtown-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:a56f0b8d-3986-428c-a3c6-8bfdade95c62Post:0f5b3b11-432d-46b1-98fe-6bcee22a10fe">Re: Downtown locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can also try the fountain room inside the erie street market civic center Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]
    I heard on the news a few days ago that Erie Street Market is no longer booking events and actually has cancelled those coming up. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Are you set on downtown? Did you look at Maumee Bay? I am getting married at Sunrise Park & Banquet Hall it's about 10 minutes away from downtown, really close to Oregon and a couple of blocks away from the old Woodville Mall.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards