January 2012 Weddings
Options

feeling sorry for myself...

Anyone else on tonight?  My BMs want me to choose a restaurant for the bach party tomorrow, and every place I want to go is either too expensive for them, my MOH won't eat the food at, or is not bach party dinner material....

Re: feeling sorry for myself...

• Options
    I'm here.  Found out my bachelor party will probably be me, my best man, and a friend.....*sighs*
  • Options
    I know its not do-able but I'd say too darn bad that MOH doesnt like the food! You shouldnt have to be picking out anything! I hope it all works out.

Mark- if it makes you feel better my bachelorette party was only me, my MOH and 2 BM... we sill had a good time!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    I'm here. If it makes you feel any better we just moved and don't have good friends here yet so not having bachelor/bachlorette parties. Maybe will have a belated something in June when we go to Vegas. As for the moh...go where you want it is your party.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    It is going to be small too. Not that I mind that, but MOH is really driving me crazy right now. I wonder how many times in the next week I am going to hear a comment about how I ruined the cake because it is half chocolate, or how I can't not do the bouquet toss...
  • Options
    We're having my bachelorette party on Friday, Jan 27. It is going to be Sabbath so I told my MOH that we would not be going out to eat at a restaurant because of my beliefs. I told her I would be more than happy to cook something for everyone to eat as long as the people attending would bring snacks and such. The point is it is YOUR party!!! Wherever you want to eat regardless of if you MOH likes the food there or it is not "bachelorette party material" will be fine. Besides... I don't remember ever seeing a list of proper places to have a bachelorette party! LOL! It is for YOU!!! Do what you like.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I guess it is not so much improper places, but Places i would not consider going... I guess I have to make up my mind soon.
  • Options
    I hope you were able to make a decision. I also think where ever you choose, you'll have a great time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think that I figured it out... I will let you all know tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards