Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Catholic Ceremony Programs

I've searched the internet and TK and cannot find a wedding program template where I can type in the information I want printed, choose how many pages I want it to be, choose a catholic cover design, and have them printed and mailed to me. Does this exist?  I checked etsy and didn't see anything there. I think I'm looking for more of an established company that has a super easy way to get these done.  If you all wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love to hear how the philly brides did this since you are the most helpful board hands down :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 235 invited so far!
image 144 are ready to party!
image 91 will be missing out!
image 0 are MIA!

Re: Catholic Ceremony Programs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I created my programs in word then had a friend who is a printer print them. I can help you with the layout but not printing.
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine myself.  AC Moore has Program Paper and I just typed it up and printed them myself on my home computer.  I can send you the template.  Let me know if you want to see the layout and I'll email it to you.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also did the layout in Word and printed them myself. Mine were layered. PM me if you'd like me to send you what I have... GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on doing my own as well. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stacylynn that would be great if you could send me the template.  If I can go buy the paper and print it out myself that would work.  I've sent you and Madam A my email address.  Thank you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_catholic-ceremony-programs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:fe483737-1c74-46b4-9630-0d28d4368531Post:0857bb29-1a7f-4a7c-a66a-de47be74a5e2">Re: Catholic Ceremony Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stacylynn that would be great if you could send me the template.  If I can go buy the paper and print it out myself that would work.  I've sent you and Madam A my email address.  Thank you!!!
    Posted by annie6672[/QUOTE]

I'll find it and email it now. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lisalaroclisalaroc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey anyone who has templates or info, can I get them too?  I am struggling with figuring out what the heck to put in programs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards