Virginia

Weddings and Facebook

My parents have been a part of the wedding world for sometime, and now its my turn to get married! I've seen the routine a million times with my mother being a wedding planner and my father a DJ, but working out the details for my own wedding has still been interesting thus far :-). I'm glad that my parents have so many connections in the wedding world, which has made things easier, and I'm also glad that many of the vendors they are friends with and recommend have facebook pages. I love that you can go on and look through pictures and see what they've been doing with their other clients. Although I've grown up in this world it still helps me with ideas! Anyone have a favorite vendor they recommend who is on facebook? If anyone is still looking this would be an easy way to find specifics! Mine would obviously be my parents company at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasia-Sound-Disc-Jockeys/172935263580. I also know photographers and an amazing cake maker out of Richmond VA if anyone is interested. I also recently discovered an amazing place through one of the bridal shows for my save the dates and invitations. I've already chosen both and ordered my save the dates and they are awesome! I love this shop! Little, local, and friendly!

Re: Weddings and Facebook

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards