Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

I am flaming American Airlines.  I travel A LOT.  I am brand loyal, and I have stuck by you.  But, this whole cancelled and delayed flight s**t, is getting old.  

Figure you crap out and get it fixed.  
Because I don't like sitting in the airport on a Friday morning with delayed flights as I am trying to get home.  

Re: FFF

• Options
    H travels a LOT back and forth to LA, and has foregone doing AA for Southwest, even though he has to do the whole layover thing.
    He says he'd rather have a reliable longer flight than worry about a delayed flight and missing a call time.
  • Options
    No flames today but I will flame AA for you winechic just to spite them! Consider yourself flamed AA!
  • Options
    The Knot needs "likes" Tiffany! Carrie, has he ever flown Virgin? I hear great things about them!
  • Options
    I flame the dang DPS/DMV/whatever it's called. I waited for almost 2 hours today, and then they refused to change my name to match my SS card. She said that they couldn't change my middle name to how I had it done with SS (which is where I have 2 middle names: one being my born middle name and the other my maiden). I'm pretty sure they were just bs-ing me but I was too beat down by that point to put up a huge fight. Soo looks like I'm going to making lots of calls on Monday! Whee!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Dang it, and after all the thought you putt into choosing the perfect name change. Seems like the SS office and the DMV office need to have a little sit down and set guidelines for what is an acceptable name change on both ends. Work together government offices...sheesh!! People dont have time to be running all around town and standing in all sorts-o-lines!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-127?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a5591c9b-369c-4628-8d2b-a4712398e6edPost:e7b9459b-ea0f-4592-8ef5-c22a396d2148">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the dang DPS/DMV/whatever it's called. I waited for almost 2 hours today, and then they refused to change my name to match my SS card. She said that they couldn't change my middle name to how I had it done with SS (which is where I have 2 middle names: one being my born middle name and the other my maiden). I'm pretty sure they were just bs-ing me but I was too beat down by that point to put up a huge fight. Soo looks like I'm going to making lots of calls on Monday! Whee!
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-127?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a5591c9b-369c-4628-8d2b-a4712398e6edPost:c0e9f193-9847-478f-9d8f-b4dfd4c8c7c9">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dang it, and after all the thought you putt into choosing the perfect name change. Seems like the SS office and the DMV office need to have a little sit down and set guidelines for what is an acceptable name change on both ends. Work together government offices...sheesh!! People dont have time to be running all around town and standing in all sorts-o-lines!! In Response to Re: FFF :
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]

I know, right? If they would just put the information online somewhere, it would make all of our lives so much easier. To top it off, the DPS offices have phone numbers, but they're just recordings and you can't talk to a person. So, my only hope is that I can talk to someone at the SS office on Monday (because of course they close at 3:30) and they can tell me what my actual options are.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards