Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Need Wedding Planner

Hi Ladies!!!! I've recently moved to San Tan Valley from out of state, and now newly engaged. I'm in search of a wedding planner to help with our ceremony any suggestions?

Re: Need Wedding Planner

• Options
    What is your budget?
    I've heard good things about Pretty Paisley Events www.prettypaisleyevents.com. If you've got a higher budget Victoria Canada is amazing. www.weddingsandevents.net
    I've also heard good things about www.sterlingeventdesign.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thee wedding warehouse has a wedding ferry
  • Options
    Try Regina at meant2be events. She's awesome and has different levels of planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if you've found one already, but I live in NYC and am getting married in Phoenix, so I decided to get a wedding planner too. I can't recommend Zoe Hancock from Mrs. Hancocks enough. She has amazing contacts in Phoenix and has already done SO much for me. Her website is mrshancocks.com. She's the best!
  • Options
    Call the girls over at beautyandbrainsconsulting.com.843.693.4376 They are so much fun & amazing at what they do. They have helped me soooooo much with my desination wedding.  Hands down the best money I have ever spent. They specialize is planning, design & decor.....& CANDLES!!!! I love candles and they have helped me discover how much money can be saved by making sustainable decisions about rentals & what not. Can't wait to see how amazingly romantic my big day will be! Good Luck!
  • Options
    If you are still looking, I would love to help you and priced decently. Please contact me at ejs.eventz@gmail.com and we can discuss this in further detail.

Hope to hear from you!

Erica 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards