Connecticut
Options

Shore and Country Club in Norwalk

Hello again! At the stage of narrowing down venues and can't find any reviews of the food at the Shore and Country Club.  Has anyone had their wedding here or been a guest?  How's the food?

Christina

Re: Shore and Country Club in Norwalk

• Options
    you are right. no reviews .. I found only one on wedding wire.
    sorry I can't help..... Cry 

• Options
    I have not been to a wedding there, but I have been a guest of the club and the food has always been great!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shore-and-country-club-in-norwalk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:abc1e260-1cee-4dcb-b799-e1364fdcab0aPost:53f4a38e-0e84-4859-8ca7-07bcd48b14d9">Re: Shore and Country Club in Norwalk</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have not been to a wedding there, but I have been a guest of the club and the food has always been great!
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Meaghan, I appreciate it.  I read so many posts of knotties saying they're having their wedding there, so it seems weird that there aren't any food reviews.</div>
  • Options
    I PMed you back but nothing but great things to say!! They were amazing to work with & basically tailor everything you need since they are a country club! We picked our menu with the help of the AMAZING chef--delish!! The day of was gorgeous and perfect!!

I have pics as well!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh...they also remodeled right before my shower!! Def plus!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards