Texas-Houston

Photographers: Beau Vaughn? Ben Sharp? Miabella?

After much searching, we have our photographer list down to a few.  Does anyone have any comments regarding
- Beau Vaughn Photography
- Ben Sharp Photography? (in Wharton, TX, which is where we are getting married)
- Miabella Photography

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Re: Photographers: Beau Vaughn? Ben Sharp? Miabella?

• edited December 2011

ive only heard of Miabella/read their blog a few times... seem pretty cool

Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• edited December 2011
    check out my website...  not on your list ..above, but would like to share my work with you :)

www.richgoenphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Vendor alert!

Vendors are NOT allowed to post!
  • jorgemega10jorgemega10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used MiaBella and she didn't really like the photos because they weren't like what she saw on the internet.
  • HeidiYoungHeidiYoung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jorgemega10, Would your friend be willing to share the link to her photos? We are/were really considering Miabella. We have the contract just waiting for us to sign and send the check. I'd love to see some photos from an actual client that perhaps isn't posted on their blog.
  • jorgemega10jorgemega10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can check with her and see but since my response is so late, you have probably already taken care of everything :) Sorry I don't always get on here regularly. Her wedding was in November.
  • edited December 2011
    We decided to go with Ben Sharp!  (I'm the original poster.) 

We really liked him and his wife, they're located in the town where our venue is (Wharton, TX), and his work is AMAZING!  Great price too!  Will review after the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    In response to the personw ho didn;t like MiaBella - we used them and I had the opposite reaction. I thought my photos ended up better than what I expected after looking at their website :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • whirlybird27whirlybird27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at miabella-got the contract and waiting to sign etc. Would any of y'all be willing to share your photos? We love the stuff we have seen online and photos are SUPER important to us on our big day and want them to turn out well. Any experience with them/photos would be appreciated:)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards