Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Bridal shower locations please!

Hello! I am getting married in May...& looking for a nice place to have our wedding shower in April...for about 30-35 people , thinking about a Sunday brunch...areas would be strongsville/medina/brecksville/parma..ect :) thanks,ladies!!! :)

Re: Bridal shower locations please!

• Options
    I am not sure of the formality you are looking for, but we are having ours at Tony Maloneys in parma heights/north royalton. They are doing a chicken salad croissant, veggie panini, and roast beef wrap, plus fruit salad, veggies and cheese for a great price. The lady that owns it also owns Antonio's so the food is great. They also got us a discount on our cake through Michael Angelos.

She is letting us set up a belini bar, and the outdoor patio is really pretty, which is where we will be having it.

They are setting up tables for us as well, with no charge for linens or centerpieces.
  • Options
    Antonios in parma on ridge rd (i believe) is really nice and for a good price !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You could also try Mapleside Farms in Brunswick.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    For brunch, Creekside in Brecksville does a wonderful menu. The location is nice, too, with huge windows in the main dining room overlooking a little waterfall. Here is their link, showing the party room which can hold up to 50.
    http://www.creeksiderestaurant.com/Party-Room/

Also, I'd second the rec. for Antonio's in Parma, but if you're thinking brunch, that's not their thing. They do Italian food (pizza, pastas, etc as lunch or dinner) very well though. We had our rehearsal dinner there. They don't have a party room per se, but the block out a portion of their secondary dining room (which holds up to 60 people, I think?) for your group. We did that and it worked out well. IIRC, pricing was around $15-ish per person (not including alcohol).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am having mine at J Bella in Strongsville it is owned by Bucci's
    A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards