Ohio-Northeast
Options

E-PICS FALL LOCATIONS???

i'M GETTING MY E PICS DONE THE THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER , IM LOOKING FOR A LOCATION MAYBE A PARK AND ANOTHER FUN SPOT? ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OR GREAT RECOMMENDATIONS, ALL THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS APPRECIATED. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN JUNE SO WE WANTED DIFF LOOK FOR OUR E PICS. LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL AND FUN SPOT. THANKS:)

Re: E-PICS FALL LOCATIONS???

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandywine Falls in the CVNP is a beauitful backdrop for photos. With the leaves changing in October, it would be absolutely gorgeous! Anywhere in the Cleveland Metroparks system would be good, too.

Also, not a park, but there's a cute covered bridge in Olmsted Falls near Grand Pacific Junction that would work -- and GPJ itself is a fun location.

For a 'different' take, you could get your pics done at a local playground on the equipment (swings, slides, etc) there, if it suits your and FI's style.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i cant remember where we had our pictures taken take a look at my e-pics see if you know where its at lol

loved the setting~ everyone was in awe with my pictures :)

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_e-pics-fall-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:5e7a2d5f-a124-4e2e-8b44-4addef3434d7Post:97cf1840-077a-4f3a-b956-72955e27b1c7">Re: E-PICS FALL LOCATIONS???</a>:
    [QUOTE]i cant remember where we had our pictures taken take a look at my e-pics see if you know where its at lol loved the setting~ everyone was in awe with my pictures :)
    Posted by flirtatiousgrk[/QUOTE]

Your e-pics were taken in Chagrin Falls. Beautiful pictures by the way!

Actually I was going to recommend that as an option for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mariad513Mariad513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

downtown Chagrin Falls is beautiful for photos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards