California-Los Angeles

Old married hags...

Laughing

Do any of you post over on the nest?  I was just wondering.  I realized on my other local that that's where all the regs went so I guess now I will be on the nest over there.  I checked in on ours but didn't really see any names I recognized (besides Curly).  I was just curious.
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Old married hags...

• edited December 2011
    Sometimes penaltyshot and gingerbreadgirl are over there.  That's about it.  Wannabe sometimes posts on the other boards.

I do like the boards over there - lots of great ideas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I just got married the knot would automatically send me to th nest but I didn't like it. I had to change my account to say I am still not married so it would quit sending me over there. I guess I don't like it since I am not into the baby talk and a lot of nesties.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_old-married-hags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:76ae0cf0-ba61-43eb-b3aa-a401b86f801ePost:f278680c-6313-461f-83c1-571e5be63993">Re: Old married hags...</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I just got married the knot would automatically send me to th nest but I didn't like it. I had to change my account to say I am still not married so it would quit sending me over there. I guess I don't like it since I am not into the baby talk and a lot of nesties.
    Posted by imlovingit[/QUOTE]
    I think it depends on the board you go to.  The Anniversary boards have lots of baby talk, but I love reading What's Cooking, Fashion & Beauty, and a couple others.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I've only been over to my two locals.  I'll have to give your board recs a try.
  • edited December 2011
    And I'll also admit that I'm totally not OLD!  (Even though most people on these boards think I actually am...) ;-)
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wink
  • edited December 2011
    I checked it out the other day for the first time!  The Nest boards look fun so I might start checking them more often!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I mostly just lurk on the Nest boards. I post a bit on the LA and June 09, but that's it. I stalk a couple though (like Money Matters). They just do different things over there (no wedding planning on the brain) which is a nice change of pace for me. Wink
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't post on the nest I 'm  a bit of a lurker. They do have good boards..like Decor and Cooking...it takes me a while to go over there and lurke though. I'm a knottie!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm torn between the St. Louis forums and the LA forums.  I really HATE the nest with regards to home decor.  Most of their pictures are ugly. 

HGTV's website is way better especially with the rate my space thing they have. I was able to get tons of ideas for decorating my house that way.

Aside from that, my existance has been revolving around painting.  Now that I think of it I think hell is a new construction that needs to be painted forever.

• edited December 2011
    The Decorating message board has good ideas, but not their website.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not on there often because I didn't recognize anyone either and it's not as active.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards