Maryland-Baltimore

Towson Golf and Country Club food????

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at the Towson Golf and Country Club?  We would like to have our wedding there, but I am wondering about the food.  Has anyone ever eaten there? 

Re: Towson Golf and Country Club food????

• strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I think that is where FI's work christmas party is every year.  I could be wrong though.  The food is alright for that.  I'm a very picky eater though, and their food is a little fancy for me.  Everyone else at the party loves it.  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding there in a couple of weeks (Ahhh!! Excited! Wink) and actually just had my final meeting tonight.
    FI and I went for our tasting and ate just about everything we were given! The food was very good. We also didn't choose a couple of options becasue we weren't sure so we let them do the choosing and they did a great job picking winners! I've been pleased with everything so far.
  • MEGS_UMDMEGS_UMD member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding last year at Towson Golf and Country Club and the food was fabulous. The beef wasn't overcooked and the crab cakes weren't all breading. Having gone to a wedding a month before were the food was horrible it was refreshing to have a good meal. Hope this helps.
  • kaveniakavenia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses ladies!  This helps so much! 
  • kaveniakavenia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa---How many people are you having?   Are you having the ceremony there or just the reception?
  • edited December 2011
    Kavenia---PM'ed you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards