September 2013 Weddings

FFFC

Okay ladies lets hear em!  Flame Free Friday Confessions!!!  Bring it on!!!!!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Mine is my MIL is really getting on my last nerve and I made up something (that I have to work on my bussiness stuff for my 31 sales, I dont have anything to do!) so I would not have to go with FI to there house tonite.  Undecided
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    My boss is on vacation for 2 weeks starting today. I plan on doing a ton of wedding stuff at work while he's gone!  ;-)
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered my dress online from China. lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm annoyed that FI is sleeping on the couch while I'm wide awake upstairs.  I'm annoyed with myself for being annoyed with him because he's been working nights all week and is SUPPOSED to be asleep right now lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    My boss has been gone for the past week and while i have gotten a ton done, I have slacked off and caught up on trueblood, watched movies, surfed the next and bought lunch for my coworker and I on company dime. 

I just spent $600.00 at Macys.com. Having everything shipped to my work because FI will freak if he sees it all together. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Also my whole family is going to the beach together tomorrow and I don't feel like dealing with my sisters' drama so I lied and said I couldn't go.  And I don't feel bad at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:a76340a4-d4ec-43ff-9f50-68feea83cb1ePost:f9de7afe-d0df-48f1-823f-0df01c375cd1">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]My boss has been gone for the past week and while i have gotten a ton done, I have slacked off and caught up on trueblood, watched movies, surfed the next and bought lunch for my coworker and I on company dime.  <strong>I just spent $600.00 at Macys.com. Having everything shipped to my work because FI will freak if he sees it all together. 
    </strong>Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

I do this sometimes too!  Or just say its from 31 (I sell) and put it away fast before he sees what it really is.  I am so bad at ordering random sh*t for DS on Amazon....oops!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:a76340a4-d4ec-43ff-9f50-68feea83cb1ePost:44ee2178-28c0-427d-b78f-083509bad27e">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered my dress online from China. lol.
    Posted by mysticfishtales[/QUOTE]

Hey whatever works!  I ordered my dress from online for my first wedding.  I got it and it fit perfact!  Nothing at all needed done.  Hope all works out! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:a76340a4-d4ec-43ff-9f50-68feea83cb1ePost:f9de7afe-d0df-48f1-823f-0df01c375cd1">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I just spent $600.00 at Macys.com</strong>. Having everything shipped to my work because FI will freak if he sees it all together. 
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

<div>QVC and Amazon are my vices.  I sent things to FMIL's house in FSIL's name - she won't tell :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    lol hey whatever we have to do right?!?  He doesn't understand we need all new bedding and a couple of other things.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just spent a lot of money buying myself clothes online at work....i did it at home on sunday but I can't let my fiance know....I have a shopping problem lol I always tell him im shopping for wedding stuff ha!
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:a76340a4-d4ec-43ff-9f50-68feea83cb1ePost:f9de7afe-d0df-48f1-823f-0df01c375cd1">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]My boss has been gone for the past week and while i have gotten a ton done, I have slacked off and caught up on trueblood, watched movies, surfed the next and bought lunch for my coworker and I on company dime.  I just spent $600.00 at Macys.com. Having everything shipped to my work because FI will freak if he sees it all together. 
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

<div>haha nice love it!</div>
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been looking online at dresses Made in China. Which site did you use? Does it look like the picture? Are you happy with your purchase?
  • In Response to Re:FFFC:[QUOTE]I've been looking online at dresses Made in China. Which site did you use? Does it look like the picture? Are you happy with your purchase? Posted by Anna0208[/QUOTE]
    I will post everything about my experience once it comes in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:FFFC:[QUOTE]I've been looking online at dresses Made in China. Which site did you use? Does it look like the picture? Are you happy with your purchase? Posted by Anna0208[/QUOTE]
    I will post everything about my experience once it comes in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards