Military Brides

Happy Tuesday!

How was everyone's long weekend? Any fun plans for the week?

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• I had a boring weekend at home and did some yardwork.  It was so freaking hot out though that I could only do a little bit per day.  I have nothing planned for the week.  I live a very boring life.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • We went to DISNEY this weekend! Tons of fun!!  but the Tropical Storm was a bit scary to drive back in. We still have tickets for one more day, so we may go spend a day on our way down to our honeymoom next week. EPCOT is H and my favorite, and we didn't get to spend too much time there this weekend....

I always thought that crocs were ugly as sin, but there is a reason why so many people wear them at disney instead of my cute not-so comfortable shoes...my feet are feeling it this morning. Haha. Ohwell.

Yay wedding week ZIm
    Photobucket
  • I worked all weekend.  Saturday night I stayed and worked an extra 5 hours of overtime because of a call off.  Sunday night the floor I was on got all of the residents from one of the nursing homes because their A/C was broken.  It was pretty great (dripping with sarcasm).  We went from 20 treatments on the floor to 40 over night.  I'm glad to have a day off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_happy-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:6aefa864-25cf-4f47-a1a3-152e2c3de49ePost:c48eeaf4-2b2c-4b24-8065-89fb062990a6">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to DISNEY this weekend! Tons of fun!!  but the Tropical Storm was a bit scary to drive back in. We still have tickets for one more day, so we may go spend a day on our way down to our honeymoom next week. EPCOT is H and my favorite, and we didn't get to spend too much time there this weekend.... I always thought that crocs were ugly as sin, but there is a reason why so many people wear them at disney instead of my cute not-so comfortable shoes...my feet are feeling it this morning. Haha. Ohwell. Yay wedding week ZIm
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]
    I want to go to Disney so bad! Jealous!
  • Packers are here finishing up actually! We head up to New England tomorrow morning! This weekend was seeing a lot of friends and I got some time by the pool! Zims I freaked out thinking you got married this weekend. This weekend right? I can't see sigs on my phone...
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_happy-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:6aefa864-25cf-4f47-a1a3-152e2c3de49ePost:5835f35b-18fe-480f-9012-9812160d8717">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Tuesday! : I want to go to Disney so bad! Jealous!
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been? LOVE Disney World, the attention to detail is really what amazes me. You don't just wait in line for a ride, they carry the theme into the queues, which I just really think is awesome. I don't mind waiting in line if I can be entertained by the details.

And plus, I know it is old news....but  2  adult 4 day hopper tickets for military (until Sept 2012) were cheaper than 1 adult 3 day hopper tickets. HECK YES....
    Photobucket
  • Zims, you're so very close! Excited for you!

My weekend went pretty well, I'm still adjusting to FI being back. We grilled out but were kind of lazy, I have a plant I really need to re-pot before it dies. 

I've spent the last few days tinkering with our registry, that thing is addictive. Also, did a rough estimate guest count. Thought we were going to be at about 175, we're at 231. Two hundred and thirty one. And that doesn't include my dad's friends. Argh. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_happy-tuesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:6aefa864-25cf-4f47-a1a3-152e2c3de49ePost:bd8fe2fb-10e3-47b6-b349-108d42712237">Re: Happy Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Tuesday! : Have you ever been? LOVE Disney World, the attention to detail is really what amazes me. You don't just wait in line for a ride, they carry the theme into the queues, which I just really think is awesome. I don't mind waiting in line if I can be entertained by the details. And plus, I know it is old news....but  2  adult 4 day hopper tickets for military (until Sept 2012) were cheaper than 1 adult 3 day hopper tickets. HECK YES....
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]
    No I haven't. FI has and loved it. We definitely plan on going sometime together
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards