Rhode Island

wedding veil and headpiece plus shoes and reception accessories, unity candles etc.

Just wanted to give the brides in rhode island some very good advice, if you are in the business/ looking for your finishing touches go to SIMPLY DAINTY located at 822 park avenue in cranston, rhode island the phone number is 401-785-3646 ask for the owner eileen, she has impeccable customer service and she honors her word, it is very hard to find a business in rhode island these days who have integrity and a personal touch, I was and am very please with all my products that I have received from her shop. I would recommend this establishment to any upcoming bride.

Re: wedding veil and headpiece plus shoes and reception accessories, unity candles etc.

• edited December 2011
    Now, ana bridal east providence,waaren avenue ri,is another story, the inventory is great but the customer service is not so hot, do not deal in cash, everything that you do with them do in checks and keep a paper trail, will update later.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you a bride? If you are, please introduce yourself. What other vendors did you use for your wedding? Can you also elaborate on whether or not you use Ana's Bridal in East Providence. The Knot has a policy against vendor bashing if you did not use their services. 
  • bukbakbukbak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to say that I have had a great experience with Ana's bridal, if you have any problems there, my advice is to ask for the owner - ana.
  • amygirl78amygirl78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Ana's Bridal. I wasn't crazy about the whole cash thing, EVERYATHING except for the deposit (which was 1/2 down) was to be paid with by cash. I didn't know that she took checks?
    Just got married 2 weeks ago and didnt have any issues with keeping a paper trail with her. She does provide reciepts for everything.
  • amygirl78amygirl78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I did stop in to Simply Danity, and its true they were EXTREMELY friendly and nice. I just happened to find my vail at Ana's where I got my dress, and my accessories were randomly purchased. But anyone still searching for those items should at least get the experience and go there;. They are really nice at Simpy Dainty.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Ana's and my mom paid for the deposit with a credit card.  The only thing I've noticed there that is cash only is for the alterations.  So far my experiences at Ana's have been great.  We ordered the bridesmaid dresses from here as well (also paid for with credit cards) and haven't had any problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards