Nevada-Las Vegas

11-11-11 Brides Help!!

Hello everyone,

I am getting married at Ceasar's Palace on 11-11-11 in the Tuscana Chapel but the more I look at pictures I really LOVE the Juno Garden.  My only hesitation is that I DO NOT want to be cold.  Right now I am scheduled for 11:30 a.m.  Is anyone else having an outside wedding in November?   Is the weather truly cold in Vegas during November? All opinions are welcome...

Re: 11-11-11 Brides Help!!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_11-11-11-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b806e510-d7c2-4881-9589-bfdfe7bab624Post:7ffe2878-a2bb-4a0a-8cfe-d09b204649e7">11-11-11 Brides Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone, I am getting married at Ceasar's Palace on 11-11-11 in the Tuscana Chapel but the more I look at pictures I really LOVE the Juno Garden.  My only hesitation is that I DO NOT want to be cold.  Right now I am scheduled for 11:30 a.m.  Is anyone else having an outside wedding in November?   Is the weather truly cold in Vegas during November? All opinions are welcome...
    Posted by fashaye[/QUOTE]

Did you check with your WC to see if the Juno Garden is available? Since it's a busy day, it might be booked.

It might be windy but I don't think it will be super cold.
    Anniversary
  • ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah the wind tends to kick up here in October and into November.  It could be chilly cause the last few Halloweens I have had to put warm clothes on under the kids costumes. I was looking at outdoor weddings too since im 11-11 also but we decided to stick with indoors for November just cause in case. Maybe just ask if you could do some pics out there after the ceremony.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011

I agree that you should check if it's still available, it's going to be a busy day. I am also an 11-11-11 Vegas bride & I am getting married indoors at noon, but I am doing a photo tour on the strip. I have looked online to see past weather in early November is like & I found the average is in the 60s. I have seen a lot saying in November weather can drop to the 50s or be as high as low 70s for daytime. Hope that was some help.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    11-11-11 is going to be a conveyor belt wedding day. Even if it is cold outside (which you could check by Googling "Las Vegas average temperatures"), you probably won't have time to notice.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for your input!  I probably will stick with the inside, because I do want to be comfortable. 

Thanks again and Congrats to you all!
  • jbeisenjbeisen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Hopefully you will be able to enjoy YOUR day- make it special and avoid the conveyor belt wedding day feeling, even though it will be crowded and full of other brides (like me Wink.)
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at an orchard on 11-11-11 in vegas! Just tell your guests to dress warmly
  • wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married 11/7/10 at 3:00 outside and it was a beautiful day!!! Not cold at all, even later at night, got a little chilly, but still nice. People were outside during our reception and everyone was fine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmtheiler1010jmtheiler1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    were getting married at 3 pm in the Juno Garden on 11 11 11 and we picked that time on purpose - to get the warmest part of the day. We hope. Our group will mostly consist of Minnesotans, so I think we will all be ok. We hope! And, I have been told that the times before and after our ceremony start time are booked. Best of luck !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards