Outdoor Weddings

Elegant Disposables perfect for your Outdoor Wedding!

Hello Brides! We want to help you by providing affordable disposable china like plates for your Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, and Wedding Reception with The LA Table www.theLAtable.com

We supply beautiful disposable china to Brides all over the country who want something different than the usual catering fare, who don't have money to spend to rent china, and pay someone to wash them (and account for breakage), who are having a destination wedding and have to bring their own supplies...

We would love to offer a 10% coupon code on our website www.theLAtable.com for all of you Brides with coupon code THEKNOT10.

Just so you know I've been there--The background of our company is that my husband and I both live very far away from our families and when we got engaged, planned our whole wedding all on our own. Caterers laughed at us, party planners scoffed. One hall we toured didn't have a kitchen so dish washing was out of the question. We had seen other "throw away" china before, but nothing was pretty enough in our opinion to use on our special day. We had a budget and had to stick to it and soon an idea was born! Beautiful disposable china that ACTUALLY looks like real china!

Please contact me if you have any questions! We do ship samples so you can check it out before you commit!

All the best,

Emily
emily@thelatable.com
www.theLAtable.com

Re: Elegant Disposables perfect for your Outdoor Wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards